Find out the answers to our most commonly asked questions below.
Have other questions? Contact us today!
Touchless needs - We pioneered touchless and frictionless parking in 2001 in Honolulu Hawaii!
How much does it cost to hire the Parking Whisperer?
The better question is what is the Value of hiring the Parking Whisperer? The initial cost to hire The Parking Whisperer is nothing. The initial consultation is free. The value emerges in two areas.
Consulting and success are Guaranteed or it's free. Satisfaction is Guaranteed or the consulting fee is free. The only cost is any approved out-of-pocket expenses.
The VALUE is Exponential. Every Parking Whisperer consultation has resulted in an ROI (Return on Investment) of ninety days or less. Ninety days reflects the value of a Parking Whisperer consultation that impacts your locations, your operation your campus, or portfolio for years.
Why Are Good Parking Operations Important?
Parking is your customer/fan/guest/client’s first and last impression. Parking is one of those industries that seems infinitely simpler than it is. The most common statements about parking (besides people disliking paying for parking) are: Parking, how hard can that be? Aren't all operators the same?
The answer is evident in the $96 billion industry and the thriving industry that it supports. The Parking Whisperer emerged to provide no-nonsense solutions to the smallest or largest parking questions.
Why should I hire The Parking Whisperer?
Any entity that is interested in increasing net revenue (profit), improving customer service or both can benefit from the Whisperer. This has been proven and is appropriate in any type of parking installation, paid or free, and with or without an operator. A fresh perspective from industry veterans known for creativity, proven results, and innovative solutions is a great chance to “tune-up” your operation.
The Parking Whisperer Team consists entirely of parking, transportation, technology, and mobility experts that average a decade or more experience in their fields. In addition, the Parking Whisperer principle and founder leads each team personally, guaranteeing you the very best results and a simple one-contact relationship.
Should I hire the Whisperer if I already have an operator?
Yes! Unlike auditors, competing operators, or other consultants, a Whisperer consultation is not designed to catch someone doing something wrong.
Instead, Parking Whisperer finds ways to objectively improve the operation, procedures, and methodology. In many cases, the Whisperer's solution reinforces the current operation while providing affirmation or adjustments that create synergy and enhanced results, unlocking added values, reducing costs, and implementing new technologies or procedures.
Should I hire the Whisperer if I don't have an operator?
Yes! In-house or uncontrolled operations can benefit dramatically from a Whisperer consultation. The Whisperer can quickly review the current operation, identify the needs of the location, and if appropriate manage an operator hire. The Whisperer report finds ways to objectively improve the operation, procedures, methodology, and in many cases gently tweak the current operation.
Objectively confirming the need (or lack thereof) for an operator can be a valuable confirmation to an owner, property manager, or association.
How much does a Parking Whisperer consultation cost?
The initial consultation conversation or meeting occurs at no cost. If an on-site visit is the next step, minimal expense reimbursement (if travel is needed) is the only expense, and the price is agreed upon in advance. If a full engagement occurs, the total cost of the site visit is included in the consulting agreement.
Parking Whisperer engagement can take the form of an hourly rate, a monthly retainer, and in some cases, a portion is provided as a success fee when appropriate.
At the need of the consulting project, if the Whisperer has not generated sufficient action items and enhancements to at least cover the cost of the engagement (twice over minimum), the consulting fee is waived in its entirety.
What sort of results can the Parking Whisperer deliver to my operation?
- Double-digit net operating improvements BEFORE any rate increases
- Significant net revenue improvements through recalibrated rates, new rates, improved operations, technology implementation
- Major customer service (fan, guest, visitor, or employee) improvements using traditional surveys and customer programs
- Significant gross revenue improvement in concession sales due to dramatically reduced loading
- Technology implementation or expansion, and optimization
- Loyalty program integrations, enhanced signage/wayfinding, improved relationships with municipalities, neighborhoods, and businesses
- Renegotiated operation agreements, creation of a Request for Proposals leading to the selection of an operator or an improved partnership
- Data gathering utilizing technology as well as old school techniques and the value of the data
- New technologies and or elimination of outdated or ineffective equipment
- Transportation integrations with ride-sharing, taxi and limo, transit, and other user groups
- Referrals and re-engagement through affiliations, leagues, associations and social media
- Curb maximization and mobility integration